1. What areas do we cover for events?

All packages can be booked within a standard 20 mile radius of Maidstone, Kent at no additional cost.  Any bookings outside that radius may incur additional charges. Please enquire with a Snapbros member of staff.


2. How do you pay?

To secure your booking, we require a non-refundable 10% deposit fee of your choice of package. Your payment can be made either by cheque or, preferably, bank transfer (BACS).  Your booking will not be confirmed until your 10% deposit fee has been received and has cleared. Your remaining balance of 90% should be paid no later than 14 days before your event. Cheques are made payable to Jump In Kent LTD.  At the moment we are unable to accept debit or credit cards.


3. Are you able to get copies of your photos after your event?

Photos will be available to download free of charge on our website when purchasing the Premium Package. For other packages, this can be added for an additional £20.

One free USB containing all your photos will be sent to you (the event organiser) via first class mail within 5 working days after your event. If you require additional USBs, these can be purchased at a cost of £15.00 each, postage included.

Photos can be emailed or uploaded to social media for free when purchasing the Premium Package. For other packages, this can be added for an additional £30.


4. How will my photos be printed?

At Snapbros, quality and excellence is key!  We use a state of the art thermal dye sublimation printer to ensure your guests receive the finest quality photos. This also enables instant printing of the photos with a few seconds.

Our bespoke software also enables us to print multiple copies of the photos, either by asking for reprints or by using our facial recognition system to identify the number of guests in the photo.


5. What is the 'Guestbook Service' and how does it work?

Our bespoke Guestbook Service is an opportunity for your guests to leave personal messages, words of encouragement or nuggets of advice for you, the event host. Whether it’s congratulating the happy couple, that illustrious promotion or the landmark birthday, your guestbook will act as a fantastic gift which you can reflect back on.

Our two Snapbros attendance hosts will happily oversee the signing of your guest book, ensuring every message is accompanied by a Snapbros photo.


6. Is it possible to choose between colour, black & white or sepia?

Yes! - we offer the option to you prior to your event which will then be applied to all the photos for that evening.  Please do note that this cannot be changed during your event. Example photos of each style can be found on our website.


7. How long will setup take?

Setup should take between 30 and 45 minutes.  We therefore make it policy to arrive no later than 1 hour before your event is set to start.


8. How many guests are we able to photograph at your event?

At Snapbros, we aim that every guest have an opportunity to be photographed multiple times. Our Small Party Package recommends a maximum of 50 guests due to the limited number of hours it covers. We recommend a maximum of 150 guests for our Standard Package (3 hours) and a maximum of 200 guests for our Premium Package (4 hours). Additional hours may to be bought for an extra £100/hour.


9. How many photos are printed per hour?

We can print approximately 50-60 photos per hour. The exact number will be dependant on the length of time each guest takes in their prop selection and their posing for photos though!


10. How much space do we require for set up?

We require at minimum of 3 x 3 metres to ensure ease of access for all guests. Please note that Snapbros is wheelchair friendly.


11. What happens if you need to cancel your booking?

Fret not!  If your need to cancel falls outside of your 14 days final balance due date, there is no additional cancellation charge to your non-refundable 10% booking security fee.  If you have already made full payment before or on your 14 days payment due date, we will make full refund of your payment by cheque, less your 10% non-refundable fee. Should you wish to rebook, dependant on availability, you are able to use your original 10% deposit fee to do so.  This means there is no additional deposit required to rebook. There is no date limit to which you can rebook, the only risk is lack of date availability.

Please see our Booking Terms and Conditions for full cancellation policy and all our terms of hire.